A Note From Scott
I recognize that every client is unique, each with different priorities and personalities. I am a good listener and customize each business plan to fit your needs while navigating the current real estate trends.
It is not surprising that a high percentage of my business comes from past clients who choose my services time and again and refer their closest friends and family. I measure my success by the relationships that I make along the way and not on my sales volume.
If you are interested in buying, selling or investing in real estate I would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs.
You’ll always be able to count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best.
Buy, Sell Or Invest
Scott Rivelli, PA
Originally from Worcester (Wista), Massachusetts Scott relocated to South Florida in 1986 and began his real estate career just 10 years later in 1996. In his first year, Scott’s sales placed him in the top 2% of realtors nationwide achieving the President’s Circle where he has remained on the top of his game ever since.
Scott is an experienced negotiator who keeps up with current trends to maintain an expert knowledge of the markets while staying grounded and involved in his community.
Today Scott lives in the Corals Neighborhood of Oakland Park with his husband Arturo. The enjoy attending community events, traveling, spending quality time with friends and family and exploring a variety of food options. When time permits, they enjoy spending time together at their home on the Rancho Zapotitos in Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Oakland Park Planning and Zoning Board, Board Chair
- Corals of Oakland Park Neighborhood Association, Vice President & Founding Board Member
- Julian’s Fountain of Youth, Inc., Past President and Board Member
- Oakland Park Local Government Academy 2016
- Greater Ft Lauderdale Visitor and Convention Bureau Marketing Advisory Committee Member
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Board Member
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Hollywood Travel and Tourism Committee, Co Founder & Co Chair
- Leadership Hollywood, Co-Chair
- Graduate Leadership Hollywood Class 37
- Tourism & Entertainment Industry Group, Co Founder and Co-Chair
- Broadwalk Information Ambassador Program, Co Founder & Vice-Chair
- Hollywood Office of Tourism Marketing Advisory Committee Member
- ChildNet, Holiday Toy Drive Fundraising Host
- ChildNet, Mentor
Community involvement is pivotal to Scott’s passion to support his community as the premier destination to live, work, play and visit. His involvement includes a long history of appointments to city and county advisory committees, nonprofit charitable organizations, and a variety of industry business organizations. Most recently Scott has been the Board Chair of the Oakland Park Planning and Zoning Committee since May of 2021.
Investing in Our Community
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give”. Winston Churchill
Every real estate commission I earn benefits the following non profit charitable organizations, and a few others:
Are You Searching For A New Home or Property?
If you are interested in buying, selling or investing in real estate I would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs. You’ll always be able to count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best.
Contact me today to find out what your home is worth in today's market. Or, if you want to stay up to date on the market activity in your neighborhood, I can customize a no obligation report to keep you posted in real time. I am standing by waiting to hear from you!